Initiatives Towards Recycling Agriculture
Our company makes effective use of many by-products that are generated during the production of our eggs. We process our chicken droppings to create organic fertilizers and offer them under the name ISE Green. It is known to be of the best variety of organic fertilizers. Recycling agriculture not just involves taking note of environment considerations but also safety as well as taste considerations. Our company is committed to promote and perform better environmental recycling every year. While assuring this, we ensure the dispatch of best quality ISE Eggs and Organic Fertilizers. We convert our chicken droppings into best fertilizers by following the listed steps:
- Collection of Chicken Droppings: We raise our birds in best conditions, which promotes their health. Droppings of such birds is rich in nutrients. To assure the same, chickens are raised in hygienic conditions and offered best feed.
- Processing At Compost Plants: The composted product is obtained by fermenting the droppings of birds for 80 days at our facility. The water content of the compost reduces to 20%, which help us in creating a stable fertilizer.
- High Quality Organic Fertilizer: Our fermented fertilizer is labeled as ISE Green. It is free of antibacterial agents, pesticides, harmful pathogen, parasites, seeds, wood and other contaminants.
- Soil Regeneration: Our ISE Green fertilizers make the soil richer with the help of microorganisms that contribute towards decomposition.
- Low Pesticide Cultivation of Crop: Our fertilize helps farmers in regeneration of soil and cultivation of vegetables, rice, fruits & much more organically.
In 1914, we began artificially incubating chicks using electric heating method. These was just the beginning for our enterprise. Some other major highlights of our journey are listed below:
- 1929: We consolidated farms in order to combat farming recession in Japan. To do so, we created a cooperative GP center and feed mill. With the help of the same, we began joint management of Sanno Animal Husbandry Association and received recognition by Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry
- 1931: We set a world record of producing 317 eggs, and the record was recognized by Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry.
- 1932: Broke our record by producing 321 eggs which was awarded by Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry.
- 1934: We sent our talented genetic scientists to England and America. We also imported some special layer breeds of Chicken.
- 1947: We had a meeting with Prince Takamatsu.
- 1948: Post war, we set a record of producing 300 eggs at our Okazaki breeding farm.
- 1958: We became a record holder again by producing 365 eggs at our Toyama breeding farm.
- 1959: Our Toyama breeding farm again maintained the record by producing 365 eggs for second consecutive year. For this achievement, we received an award in Japanese poultry farming and breeding industry.
- 1962: We started exporting best breeds of chicks to Sri Lanka, Thailand, Philippines and Singapore.
- 1963: Partnered up with Hy-line Corporation in America for a special hatchery operation contract and started the production and marketing of Highline chicks. In the same year, we constructed plant in Konosu, Saitama.
- 1965: Relying on Tree Egg System, we developed an egg production farm.
- 1966: We expanded our layer division as well as began replacing pullet operations in addition to our breeder farms.
- 1967: We initiated hatchery operation at Konosu plant.
- 1968: Started the operation of ISE Foods Inc., its headquarter was established in Konosu, Saitama Prefecture. In the same year, we put our GP center plant (Nakaniida, Miyagi Prefecture) in use.
- 1972: The headquarter building of ISE Foods Inc. was fully constructed. The operation of Yachiyo GP center plant was also initiated.
- 1975: Began operations at GP center plant based at Osaka, Yokohama as well as Ryugasaki.
- 1977: We began operation of our Shikama Farm, the largest layer farm in Asia. The unit is equipped with best equipment. Our Konosu based lab was established for food and chicken disease inspection. The operation of our Tama GP center plant was also initiated.
- 1978: Began the food processing and manufacturing operations in Osaka, Ryugasaki and Nanao.
- 1980: Started operations at our frozen food plants based at Fukushima. We also incorporated ISE America, Inc. at New Jersey (USA).
- 1981: We opened our Tokyo Office in Kanda Nishiki Cho and initiated hog operation with 1,000 shows in Tokuda (Iwate). We also established our hog shipping system with an annual capacity of 30,000 hogs comprising another Ibaraki based hog raising farm.
- 1983: We assure the establishment of ISE America Seaboard Foods in 8 states of USA. Constructed the Croton Farm.
- 1984: ISE America as well as ISE America Seaboard Foods became the leading name in the USA in terms of their production & sales volume. Our Fukushima Plant was expanded and renovated; its production capacity doubled owing to the same.
- 1985: We relocated our Tokyo office to the ISE Foods headquarters building (Negishi, Taito ku, Tokyo). We began operations at our GP center plant based at Ogawa. The construction of New Jersey farm of ISE America was completed. The production of Konosu GP center plant was doubled through renovation.
- 1986: Our Niigata GP Center Plant was constructed and operation at the same was initiated.
- 1988: We constructed environmentally friendly raised floor and windowless poultry housed at Yachio, Ogawa and Hanna farms.
- 1989: We developed ISE Eggs which are rich in DHA. We clinically tested them successfully at Kanagawa University and began their sale at major stores.
- 1990: We began selling MORI-TAMA Eggs.
- 1991: Incorporated Tamamura Delica Co., Ltd. and initiated operations at Tamamura Delica plant (Tamamura, Gunma).
- 1992: Konosu chilled foods plant was established and inaugurated for operation.
- 1993: Incorporated Kazo Ryutsu Corporation and initiated operating our Ryugasaki dairy plant and Minosato farm. We also constructed a GP plant at Minosato.
- 1997: Successfully completed first phase of expansion at our Fukushima plant and constructed new chilled food lines. We also incorporated a spin off company ISE Delica, which started supporting manufacturing and processing of egg products that are supplied to convenience stores. MORI-TAMA became the number one in Japan, in terms of sale of our brand named egg category.
- 2000: MORI-TAMA eggs were the first egg variety to be recognized as nutritionally functioned food.
- 2001: We began operating our Tsukuba Farm.
- 2002: We began operating our Ishioka PK plant and Misaki Farm.
- 2003: We began operating our Okayama PK plant and initiated liquid egg operations.
- 2006: Started operations at GP Plant of Ise Nojo. We entered in a licensed agreement with Disney and started selling Disney Kurashi no Tamago eggs.
- 2007: Incorporated a joint company with Mitsui Bussan in China, by the name ISE Farms Co., Ltd. to sell in house produced eggs.
- 2010: MORI-TAMA celebrated its 20th anniversary in the market
- 2011: We were awarded with Food Action Nippon Award 2010 in category of the products.
- 2012: We celebrated our 100th anniversary.
ISE Integration System
The entire process is completed in a quality centric manner. From the very first step of raising breeders, we start taking care of little things. We provide all the birds with a hygienic living space. The raised chicks are fed food which is approved by experts of the poultry industry. The hatching eggs, raising pullets, packing and delivery processes are also carried out as per the latest standards of the industry.
All of them motivates us to perform better every year. They are extremely supportive of our business journey. We wish to grow alongside them and become a leading name in our target segment. Our group companies are engaged in different activities, and some of them are listed below:
- Management & Administration
- ISE Corporation
- ISE Farm Co., Ltd.
- ISE Farm Tohoku Co., Ltd.
- Tsukuba Farm Co., Ltd.
- Shin-Hitachi Farm Co., Ltd.
- Egg Dream Yachiyo Co., Ltd.
- ISE Nojo Co., Ltd.
- Misaki Farm Co., Ltd
- ISE Hiyoko Co., Ltd.
- Tamamura-Delica Co., Ltd.
- ISE Delica Co., Ltd.
- Foods Marketing Co., Ltd.
- ISE Delica Co., Ltd. (Ryugaoka Product Center)
- ISE America, Inc.
- ISE Food (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Blue Sky ISE Agriculture Development Co., Ltd.
- Heyuan ISE Agriculture Co., Ltd.
- ISE Foods Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- ISE ASEAN, INC.
- Aise Corporation
- ISE Cultural Foundation
Sales Offices & Plants
- Hokkaido Sales Office
- Sendai Sales Office
- Kanto Egg Sales Office
- Nagano Sales Office
- Nagoya Sales Office
- Osaka Sales Office
- Kyushu Sales Office
Here is the list of our modern plants:
- Shikama Packing Plant (Miyagi, Japan)
- Shikama Liquid Egg Plant (Miyagi, Japan)
- Ishioka Packing Plant (Ibaraki, Japan)
- Ogawa Packing Plant (Ibaraki, Japan)
- Minori Packing Plant (Ibaraki, Japan)
- Niigata Packing Plant (Niigata, Japan)
- Anamizu Packing Plant (Ishikawa, Japan)
- Kanazawa Plant (Ishikawa, Japan)
- Okayama Packing Plant (Okayama, Japan)
- Okayama Liquid Egg Plant (Okayama, Japan)
Get in touch with us